The main noise sources of diesel generator sets are generated by diesel engines, including exhaust noise, mechanical noise and combustion noise, cooling fan and exhaust noise, air inlet noise, generator noise, noise generated by the transmission of foundation vibration, etc. Diesel power generation When the unit is running, it usually produces 95 to 128 db of noise. If necessary noise reduction measures are not taken, the operating noise of the unit will cause serious damage to the surrounding environment. In order to protect and improve environmental quality, noise must be controlled.
1. Exhaust noise. Exhaust noise is a high-temperature, high-speed pulsating airflow noise. It is the most energetic type of engine noise. Its noise can reach more than 100 db and is the most important component of the total engine noise. The exhaust noise generated when the generator is working is directly discharged through the simple exhaust pipe (original exhaust pipe of the generator set), and as the air flow speed increases, the noise frequency also increases significantly, which has a serious impact on the lives and work of nearby residents.
2. Mechanical noise and combustion noise. Mechanical noise is mainly caused by the vibration or mutual impact of the moving parts of the engine caused by periodic changes in gas pressure and motion inertial force during operation. It has the characteristics of long noise propagation and low attenuation. Combustion noise is the structural vibration and noise produced by diesel during the combustion process.
3. Cooling fan and exhaust noise. The fan noise of the unit is composed of eddy current noise, rotation noise and mechanical noise. Exhaust noise, airflow noise, fan noise, and mechanical noise will spread through the exhaust channels, causing noise pollution to the environment.
4. Inlet wind noise. The function of the air inlet channel is to ensure the normal operation of the engine and create good heat dissipation conditions for the unit itself. The air inlet channel of the unit must be able to allow the incoming air to enter the computer room smoothly, but at the same time, the mechanical noise and air flow noise of the unit will also be radiated to the outside of the computer room through this air inlet channel.
5. Transmission noise from foundation vibration. The strong mechanical vibration of the diesel engine can be transmitted over long distances through the foundation to everywhere outdoors and then radiate noise through the ground.
Add: Industrial Park Tiehu ,Fuan,Ningde City,Fujian,China